Surrounded by rolling hills, rustic charm and beautiful vineyards, Caerleon is Mudgee’s first masterplanned community and offers a choice of superbly designed house and land packages set amongst lush parklands, with a cafe and retail precinct coming soon.
• Just three minutes from the bustling centre of Mudgee
• Designs from renowned builders Bellriver Homes and Rawson Homes, or select a block of land, nominate your own builder and create your perfect home
• Excellent nearby amenities such as child care, schools, restaurants and cafes, museums, galleries and sports fields
• Cultural activities including a live music scene, wineries, cellar doors and farmers’ markets
• High growth location and Mudgee’s first NBN serviced estate
• Stage 1 lots available now: 700-1,082sqm, starting at $153,000
• Purchase a Stage 1 vacant lot before 31 May 2016 to be eligible for a $5,000 rebate (terms & conditions apply, see caerleon.com.au for details)
Mudgee’s central location and connectivity to nearby towns makes it a hub of country life. With its thriving viticulture, agriculture and tourism industries and relaxed country lifestyle, Mudgee is a wonderful place to live, whether you are looking for a tree-change or keen to raise your family in a friendly, regional environment. In addition to this, the expansion of the nearby mining industry is driving Mudgee’s growth and has significantly enhanced rental prices, making it an attractive proposition for those looking for investment housing opportunities.
For more information, including Caerleon’s master plan, lot plans and available packages, please visit caerleon.com.au or contact Tim O'Brien on 0413 488 388.