First National Real Estate Mudgee - Why Choose First National Real Estate Mudgee to Manage Your Property?
At First National Mudgee we:
Click here for your free Property Management Guide
- Have a team led by a Department Manager who controls and monitors the Team to provide a consistently high standard of service.
- Apply a systematic and efficient approach to property management services.
- Provide a specialised Leasing Consultant who is totally focused on finding the best possible tenant for your property and provides a Weekly Activity Report from the time your property goes on the vacancy list until it is rented.
- Retain a specialised Maintenance and Repairs Team who establish the exact nature of any repairs, discuss possible solutions and costs with our contractors and then provide the owner with all relevant information required to make a sound decision. With the exception of emergency repairs, no work is ever commenced without the owner’s approval.
- Fully understand tenancy laws and apply them in the best interests of the property owner.
- Utilise the latest property management technology.
- We have IRE – Automated Inspection System, which enables a much faster letting time frame and provides valuable feedback immediately to our landlords.
- We have an automated rental arrears system that notifies tenants as soon as they fall behind allowing a quick response to get them back on track.
- 3 guaranteed inspections per year, with a comprehensive report email after completion.
- Provide you with a free pre-purchase rental appraisal.
- Liaise with our sales team for updates on sales and market appraisals.
- Conduct proactive rent reviews to make sure the asking rent is set to maximise your return.
- Are members of the Real Estate Institute of NSW, enabling us to be kept up to date with legislative changes that affect the Residential Tenancies Act.
- Are Best Practice Accredited - a Quality Assurance program administered by First National