Vacate Notice

To vacate a property, you must first advise our office in writing.

  1. To advise our office of your intention of vacating your rental premises, you can simply  click here to download a form to complete and return to our office by way of fax to 6372 6087, email to [email protected] or in person at 128 Church Street, Mudgee.
  2. Be sure to advise our office of your forwarding address for Rental Bond purposes.
  3. Once you have provided our office with your intention to vacate your rental premises, we will provide you with a vacating checklist with tips and hints on how to get your full bond back.