ACREAGE & VIEWSThis outstanding lifestyle property features a neatly presented Australian homestead situated at the high end of a gently sloping block with expansive views and rural vistas in every direction. Located near the quaint village of Lue, it is ideal for those who crave space, privacy, and a relaxing country life.
• Neatly presented four bedroom Australian homestead with wrap-around verandahs
• Functional, country style galley kitchen; open plan dining and lounge room
• Spacious separate lounge room with wide blue gum timber floorboards
• Underground cellar with plumbing, power, and bar
• Large office that could easily be used as another bedroom
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning, ceiling fans and wood fire heaters provide year-round climate control
• Fully screened outdoor entertaining area
• Excellent rainwater storage and three dams provide water to the property
• Several large sheds and a steel-framed workshop
• Serviced by mobile phone reception, mains power and NBN internet
• 10.17 hectare block, suitable for grazing stock and horses
• Located just 28km's from Mudgee by tar-sealed road
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please contact Robbie Palmer on 0418 639 093 or the Sales Team at First National Real Estate, Mudgee on (02) 6372 3000.