IRRIGATED RIVER FLATS WITH A 4 BEDROOM HOME371 Burrundulla Road is a highly productive irrigation farm situated on the river flats just out of Mudgee. Featuring a 128 megalitre high security water license and near new irrigation infrastructure, there is a comfortable four bedroom brick veneer home, a huge shed, solar power and many more features.
The ideal location for your home on the spectacular Cudgegong River flats just five minutes from town, this farm is perfectly suited to a whole range of intensive agricultural uses, either for the owner or to lease to a farmer. Properties with this combination location, improvements and productivity rarely come to market.
• 19.86 hectares (49 acres) of level, prime alluvial river flats
• 128 megalitre high security groundwater license supplied by a well just 5.8 metres deep
• Electric submersible pump, three span centre pivot irrigator, irrigation mains laid out to the whole property, all only 18 months old and to the highest specs
• Ample opportunities to share-farm or lease the irrigation land if that suits a buyer
• Four bedroom, two bathroom comfortable brick veneer home with in-ground pool, A/C and separate accommodation/games room with A/C
• Huge 14 metre by 36 metre steel framed shed
• 12.5 KVA three phase solar power
• Approximately 530,000 litres of water storage
For further details or to arrange an inspection, please contact Peter Druitt on 0428 634 376 or the Sales Team at First National Real Estate, Mudgee on (02) 6372 3000.