"BURRUMBELONG""Burrumbelong" is a 1,458 acre farming and grazing property comprising red and black basalt soils in the highly productive Bylong area. With excellent water from a bore, there is great scope to lift the productivity with cropping and pasture improvement.
Please note the adjoining 'Montoro' of 1,530 acres is also for sale by the same owner, and the two properties are available to be purchased as one package.
• Located near Bylong, 90km's east of Mudgee and within three and a half hours of both Sydney and Newcastle
• Gently undulating country of red and black basalt soils
• Well-watered with a bore and a system of 13 concrete troughs
• Huge potential for further development with cropping and pasture improvement
• Ideal country for breeding or fattening
For further details or to arrange an inspection, please contact Peter Druitt on 0428 634 376.