YOUR PIECE OF RURAL PARADISEFINAL BID $650,500 - SOLD VIA OPENN NEGOTIATION
For sale by Openn Negotiation (flexible conditions online auction). The Openn Negotiation is under way and the property can sell at any time. Contact Bob Proestos immediately on 0402 244 497 to become qualified and avoid disappointment. Open to all buyers, subject to seller approval.
"High Meroo" is calling you! Located just 26 km (approx) from Mudgee on the Sydney side of town, this outstanding 275 ha or 680 acre lifestyle property offers excellent grazing potential with its plentiful water supply from the Meroo Creek.
Combining creek flats and steep hills, this beautiful property has a building entitlement and would be perfect for weekend getaways or permanent residency, subject to Mid-Western Regional Council approval.
Other features include:
• tar road frontage
• power on the block
• over one km of Meroo Creek frontage with many superb swimming holes plus three dams
• fenced into approximately four paddocks, making grazing of cattle or sheep a real possibility
• numerous walking and/or 4x4 adventure tracks
• huge 18m x 9m shed with part concrete floor that houses two neat caravans, one even featuring a pot belly stove that will be staying with the property
• shipping container offers storage for all lifestyle toys like quad bikes etc
• 100,000 litres of rainwater storage via a concrete tank
• recently installed WC and shower facilities are connected to a septic tank
• large concrete stock trough
For further information, or to arrange your inspection, contact Bob Proestos on 0402 244 497 or the Sales Team at First National Real Estate Mudgee on 02 6372 3000.