"MEADESVILLE""Meadesville" is a highly productive breeding and fattening property situated in the heart of the Bylong Valley. Highly improved, well-watered, and with sound structural improvements, this is an opportunity to get into this productive and tightly held area.
• 140.5 hectares or 347 acres of very gently undulating red basalt country
• Three bedroom brick and tile home, steel cattle yards and shedding
• Nearly all pasture improved with approximately 70 acres sown to oats
• Excellent water with a well equipped with a solar powered pump reticulating to a system of concrete troughs plus six dams
• Just 2km's south of the Bylong village, 80km's east of Mudgee and approximately three-and-a-half hours drive to the centre of Sydney
For further details or to arrange an inspection, please contact Peter Druitt on 0428 634 376.