Sold for $365,000
138 Mortimer Street
There is a lot to like about this central Mudgee home. It has good dimensions; it is on a great block of land and is so close to the CBD you can almost smell the coffee brewing! Make the most of this property's undoubted potential and reap the rewards later on.
• Three good sized bedrooms; the master bedroom has a built-in robe
• Open plan kitchen, meals area and lounge room is the central hub of the home
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning, wood fire heater and ceiling fans provide year-round climate control
• Lovely north to rear 638 m² level block
• Excellent tenant in place until March 2021
• Situated just two blocks from the Mudgee CBD and zoned R3 - Medium Density Residential
• NBN available via fibre to the node connection
• Single carport; good garden sheds and lovely established shade trees.
To arrange an inspection, please contact Robbie Palmer on 0418 639 093 or the Sales Team at First National Real Estate, Mudgee on 02 6372 3000.
Licensed Real Estate Agent
0418 639 093