OPPORTUNITY KNOCKS ON THE EDGE OF TOWNPerfectly positioned only 5 km from the Gulgong town centre or 30 minutes from Mudgee. This property delivers a highly versatile and productive farm with a proven grazing and cropping history.
Comprising approximately 84.17 hectares (207.99 acres) of level to rolling arable country with small areas of shade and sheltered timber.
Lifestyle and tree change buyers will be impressed with the privacy on offer with boundaries to Wyaldra Creek, Cope Road & Martins Crossing Road.
• Comfortable 3 bedroom vinyl clad home with additional office space.
• Open plan living room and dining area.
• Country style kitchen with freestanding 900 mm stainless gas cooker and rangehood.
• Well equipped bathroom with the second toilet in laundry.
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning with wood fire and ceiling fans.
• Wide verandahs create multiple entertaining areas.
• 12 solar panel system.
• Large single carport.
• MWRC Rates $1700-$1800 PA.
• Dual container shed with additional cool-room, compressor and workshop area.
• Large steel hay and machinery shed.
• Steel silo and two smaller silos.
• Steel stockyards and race.
Water & Fencing:
• The property is fully fenced into 8 paddocks and most internal fences have electric fencing.
• 4 large dams, approximately 35,000 Gallon rainwater tank storage and an equipped bore.
Local Area Information:
The name 'Gulgong' is derived from the name used by the traditional inhabitants, the Wiradjuri, for 'deep waterhole'.
Gulgong came into existence after gold was discovered at Red Hill in 1870. The township was surveyed in August 1870. By the end of that year there were 800 people on the diggings, which yielded over 32 tons of gold in the 1870s. The Gulgong district is also world-famous for its clays, and both the town and its surroundings are a haven for potters, artists, tapestry workers, artisans and craftspeople. Clay festivals are held in Gulgong every two years attracting ceramicists from all over the world.
Gulgong is located 295 km north-west of Sydney via Bells Line of Road and the Castlereagh Highway and 466 m above sea-level.
Be sure not to miss out on this amazing opportunity by contacting Colin McDonell on 0466 833 137 or any of the First National Mudgee Sales Team on 02 6372 3000.