THE REGENT THEATRE - MUDGEE CBDThe Regent Theatre is one of the most iconic and prominent buildings in the thriving regional centre of Mudgee. Originally opened in 1935, it has been the focal point of the Mudgee Region's popular culture for generations. The four storey facade dominates the streetscape on the northern entrance into town and the building itself is an excellent example of an Art Deco country theatre with many of the inclusions and features of the period still intact.
• B3 Commercial Core zoning allows for various development opportunities
• Current Approval in place for retail space and residential units
• Prominent, central location on the northern edge of the CBD
• Approximately 1,218m² block with vehicle access to the rear of the building
• Generously proportioned and distinct spaces throughout the building
• A rare and unique opportunity with undoubted commercial potential
For more information relating to the sale of the Regent Theatre or to arrange an inspection, please contact Robbie Palmer on 0418 639 093 or the Sales Team at First National Real Estate, Mudgee on (02) 6372 3000.