COUNTRY LIVING AT ITS FINESTFEATURES INCLUDE:
- 3 bedrooms with built in robes
- Functional kitchen with large pantry and gas stove top
- Open plan living and dining area with split system AC
- Wood fire heater
- Bathroom includes bath and shower
- 6m x 6m garage/workshop plus a double carport
- Garden sheds provide plenty of storage and chicken coup
- Covered front verandah with beautiful views of the mountains
- Two good dams plus 10,000 gallon rainwater storage
- Acreage available with good fencing, suitable for livestock and horses
- Services include mains power, mobile phone reception and NBN available via Skymuster Satellite
- Windeyer village just down the road; easy 21km drive into Mudgee on a tar-sealed road
** Please note the weekly rent does not include water, gas or electricity usage. These are the responsibility of the tenant **
OUTSIDE PETS CONSIDERED ON APPLICATION
Please call our friendly Leasing Consultant Sarah Hodges on 02 6372 3000 for any questions you may have regarding the property or to discuss your application.
Here at First National Mudgee, we put your safety first.
For the safety our landlords and tenants, we are now conducting private one on one inspections only and will require each applicant over 18 years to complete an application form prior to inspecting the property. A summary of your application will be sent to the landlord for their review. If approved, we can then arrange a suitable inspection time to ensure the property suits your needs.