CHARMING COTTAGE IN PERFECT POSITION!FINAL BID $710,500 - SOLD VIA ONLINE AUCTION
For sale by Openn Negotiation (flexible conditions online auction). The Openn Negotiation is underway and the property can sell at any time. Contact Marnie Robbins immediately on 0423 618 693 to become qualified and avoid disappointment. Open to all buyers, subject to seller approval.
Graceful and elegant period features have been carefully preserved and enhanced during the renovation of this charming cottage adding contemporary convenience and living. All of this with a fantastic lifestyle location granting easy access to schools, shops, and cafés.
- Three spacious bedrooms
- Neat and tidy kitchen with electric cooktop, dishwasher, and plenty of storage
- Cosy formal living space as well as sundrenched enclosed veranda
- Fully renovated main bathroom
- Internal laundry with secondary bathroom facilities
- Oozing historic features from front façade to timber floors, pressed tin ceilings, and original fireplaces
- Comfort year round with split system air conditioner
- Perfectly positioned on a 785sqm block with park-like gardens
- Large 7x 4m garage with workbench and mezzanine storage space
- Located a stone's throw from supermarkets, local parks, schools, and café's
An amazing opportunity in a sought-after location for short stay accommodation or to move straight in.
For further details or to arrange an inspection, please contact Marnie Robbins on 0423 618 693.