LUXURIOUS FOUR BEDROOM HOMEPROPERTY FEATURES:
- Main bedroom has a private balcony with spectacular views of Mudgee, and includes a ceiling fan, large walk-in robe and ensuite with underfloor heating
- All three bedrooms are carpeted with ceiling fans, and include extensive storage options with large built-in cupboards
- Open plan kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and electric oven and cook-top, as well as a butler's kitchen with sliding door
- Separate media room with sliding door and ceiling fan next to the open plan kitchen
- Ducted A/C throughout with zone control, and a study nook close to the kitchen counter
- Expansive combined living and dining area filled with natural light from the sliding doors at the front and rear of the property
- Living area opens onto a covered, front balcony with ceiling fan and picturesque views of Mudgee
- Dining area opens onto a large covered outdoor alfresco at rear with ceiling fan, which extends onto timber decking for additional outdoor entertaining space
- Main bathroom includes large bath tub and shower, and a separate toilet all with underfloor heating
- Large laundry with underfloor heating and external access to clothes line
- Fully enclosed backyard with side access
- 'L'-shaped remote lock up garage with double car access and room to store three vehicles, as well as internal access to house
- Garage includes third bathroom which features a toilet and shower, as well as separate laundry tub and storage facilities
- Gorgeous landscaped garden and fresh turf at front and rear of property
** Please note the weekly rent does not include water, gas or electricity usage. These are the responsibility of the tenant **
OUTSIDE PETS CONSIDERED ON APPLICATION
Please call our friendly Leasing Consultant Sarah Hodges on 02 6372 3000 for any questions you may have regarding the property or to discuss your application.
Here at First National Mudgee, we put your safety first.
For the safety our landlords and tenants, we are now conducting private one on one inspections only and will require each applicant over 18 years to complete an application form prior to inspecting the property. A summary of your application will be sent to the landlord for their review. If approved, we can then arrange a suitable inspection time to ensure the property suits your needs.