For sale by Openn Negotiation (flexible conditions online auction). The Openn Negotiation is under way and the property can sell at any time. Contact Colin immediately to become qualified and avoid disappointment.
Situated on a level 826m² on the main street of town, this property delivers an excellent platform to transform into the ideal investment property or comfortable home.
- Three good size bedrooms with built-in robes
- Open plan living with timber floors
- Dining room opens onto a sunroom with easterly exposure
- Single garage with drive-through access to the rear yard
- Close to schools, parks, and medical facilities
Time is of the essence! Your inspection is recommended and can be arranged by contacting Colin McDonell on 0466 833 137 or the sales team at First National Mudgee on 6372 3000.
Situated at the back of a two unit complex, this neatly presented home offers a rare opportunity for a smart buyer to acquire a low maintenance property in a popular part of town.
• Three good sized bedrooms; two with built-in robes
• Open plan kitchen and meals area with lovely northerly aspect
• Spacious lounge room with reverse cycle air-conditioner and ceiling fan
• Single car garage plus space for additional off-street parking
• Located in a quiet South Mudgee cul-de-sac within easy walking distance to schools, medical facilities, and parks
• Ideal set and forget investment, or simply a nice place to live
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please contact Robbie Palmer on 0418 639 093 or the Sales Team at First National Real Estate, Mudgee on (02) 6372 3000.
CURRENT BID $430,000 - 1 QUALIFIED BIDDERS. The Openn Negotiation is underway (online auction with flexible terms for qualified buyers) and the property can sell as early as tomorrow. Contact Andrew Blackman on 0413 488 844 or James Blackman on 0429 375 875 immediately to become qualified and avoid disappointment.
Set on a 855m² private block, this very neat home offers the lifestyle and convenience of being only 2 blocks from Woolies and Mudgee's bustling café/shopping precinct.
With side lane and rear access, there's plenty of potential for further development if required.
With high ceilings throughout, the home boasts 2 large bedrooms (one has built-ins and the other has a large walk-in robe/dressing room), lounge with wood heating, a revamped bathroom with large shower and bath plus a wide north-facing sunroom with air-conditioning (which could easily be partitioned into a third bedroom if required). The kitchen is neat and well-appointed and the laundry features a second toilet and opens onto a covered rear patio area. There's also a wide front verandah for you to sit on and watch the world go by plus a large brick garage/workshop accessed via the lane.
Ideal for investors, weekenders or developers; inspections are highly recommended.
If you have been looking for a large building block to build your dream home then look no further than this spacious 2,285m² block.
On completion, the block will deliver amazing scenic views of the surrounding hill line.
Be quick to inspect as building blocks of this size are in short supply.
For further information or to arrange your inspection, contact Colin McDonell on 0466 833 137 or the Sales Team at First National Real Estate Mudgee on (02) 6372 3000.
This rambling Federation era sandstock brick home is set on a huge 2023 m2 parcel of land in a lovely quiet yet central location.
The house is a blank canvass inside and ready for the right person to add their own touch to what could be a very rewarding project! Features a wide entry hallway leading to three large bedrooms, lounge room with wood heater, eat-in style kitchen with Everhot fuel and electric stoves, bathroom and sunroom.
The home enjoys all of its original charm and character with huge rooms and high ceilings.
Set opposite to the home is a single lock-up garage.
The large yard features beautiful established trees and lawns with plenty of room for shedding, a pool, extensions etc.
It's the perfect combination of an authentic Mudgee sandstock brick home set on a huge block in a good central location, begging for you to add your chapter to its ongoing story!
For more information, or to arrange an inspection, contact Tim O'Brien on 0413 488 388 or the First National Sales Team on 02 6372 3000.
An opportunity exists to enter the Mudgee property market at a very affordable price.
Comprising of two spacious bedrooms, a combined lounge/dining area, and a functional kitchen; this low maintenance townhouse offers real value.
• Two good size bedrooms with built in robes
• Refurbished kitchen with gas cooktop and oven
• Combined lounge dining area with gas heating point
• Excellent storage options and Compact laundry
• Single carport and off street parking
• Rental return $260 - $280 per week
• An affordable first home or investment property.
Be quick to secure this property, your inspection is recommended and can be arranged by contacting Colin McDonell on 0466 833 137 or the Sales Team at First National Real Estate, Mudgee on (02) 6372 3000.
If you have ever dreamt of owning your own pub in a country town - well, here is your opportunity!
Located on Bolaro Street in the centre of town stands this impressive and iconic building. The Royal Hotel is rich in history and is an icon of the town of Dunedoo, comprising the main pub and one other commercial shop with main street frontage. What an opportunity for those seeking to escape the city hustle and bustle for a relaxing change and, at the same time, secure a solid building for an investment.
The Royal Hotel is currently being operated as a bed and breakfast and there is a development approval to utilise the dining facility as a tea room. The upper level includes 12 bedrooms comprising of single, double and twin accommodation plus three bathrooms. A log fire completes the lounge area with large front and rear verandah's offering rural views. The lower street level includes a family suite offering sleeping arrangements for five people plus a dining setting, fridge, television, log fire and original bar area. There is also a second lounge room/pool room area with log fire and a commercial sized kitchen opening onto a large dining room. There is also a large cellar, laundry facilities plus a shower, an outdoor beer garden section complete with barbeque area and ladies and gents toilets.
The owners have advised that the property provides a great opportunity for a craft-beer set up.
The property is fully fenced with loads of off-street parking.
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact Bob Proestos on 0402 244 497 or the Sales Team at First National Real Estate, Mudgee on (02) 6372 3000.
Stylishly renovated and beautifully presented, this three bedroom home has been totally re-vamped by the current owners and now awaits its new occupants to call it home.
• Three bedrooms, all with built-in cupboards and ceiling fans
• Modern, galley-style kitchen with ample storage and bench space
• North-facing lounge room with bay window flooding the room in light and featuring combustion wood-fire and reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Renovated bathroom offering two-way access
• Water filtration system throughout the home provides clean and fresh water
• Dining/family room with elegant exposed timber beams which leads out to an alfresco area providing year-round entertaining
• Large, level backyard is neat as a pin and also includes a huge 6m x 3m storage shed as well as double gated side access
• Back-to-grid solar system plus a double carport all set on a 794.2m² block
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please call Bob Proestos on 0402 244 497 or the Sales Team at First National Real Estate, Mudgee on (02) 6372 3000.
2,000m² block of land set in a quiet cul-de-sac in the popular Bellevue Hill Estate with spectacular views over Mudgee township and a family park across the road.
The perfect spot to build your dream home and raise your family!
A beautifully presented home located in South Mudgee, just 2.4 km into town yet offering the feeling of a country lifestyle, all on a huge 3.2 acres or 1.3 ha of land.
With a semi-circular driveway as the entry point, this property comprises a grand entry and exit every time and the ranch style, brick veneer home offers all the comforts expected, including:
• Four bedrooms, all featuring built-ins. The main bedroom offers an ensuite, walk-in robe and private study/home office;
• Modern kitchen with lovely views over the well maintained back yard and inground pool;
• Multiple living zones that can be used to suit the way your family lives;
• Combustion wood heater, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and ceiling fans;
• Front and back verandahs plus pergola with built-in barbeque and entertaining area tastefully done and ready to enjoy;
• Large, inviting inground saltwater swimming pool, beautifully landscaped; plus
• Double lock-up garage and security system.
But wait - there's more!
• A separate, self contained one bedroom flat with living area, bathroom and kitchenette.
Zoned R1 General Residential, this property has endless possibilities with potential for future subdivision, subject to MWRC approvals.
For further information, or to arrange your inspection, contact Bob Proestos on 0402 244 497 or the First National Mudgee Sales Team on 02 6372 3000.
Situated in the Caerleon Estate this recently built home delivers modern interiors with spacious rooms, excellent storage, and a unique floor plan that gives occupants the flexibility to separate the home into two zones. Currently, there are excellent tenants under long-standing lease in place delivering $24,960 PA till October 2021.
• Stylish modern interior
• 4 bedrooms in total
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Built-in robes to all bedrooms
• 2 x well-appointed kitchens with stone bench tops, quality stainless steel gas cook top, dishwasher and oven appliances
• Self-contained one-bedroom granny flat that has direct access from the main residence and incorporates a living area, kitchenette, and bathroom; perfect for extended family and friends
• Double lock-up garage with remote and internal access
• Fully enclosed rear yard
• Council rates $2,400 - $2,500 per annum
• Easy maintenance 840m² Block
The Mudgee area is quickly becoming a hot spot for investment interest due to strong rental returns and low tenancy vacancy rates. This property is perfect for the buyer seeking immediate returns at settlement and the reassurance that the property is still covered under the builders home warranty insurance.
For further information or to arrange your inspection, contact Colin McDonell on 0466 833 137 or the Sales Team at First National Real Estate Mudgee on 02 6372 3000.
Set at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac in one of South Mudgee's most popular subdivisions, this massive 11,960m2 block is the perfect place to build your dream home and still have plenty of room left over for the kids' pony.
With all town services and surrounded by quality homes, opportunities like this don't come up very often.
Priced to sell at $179,000 - for further information or to arrange your inspection, contact Andrew Blackman on 0413 488 844, James Blackman on 0429 375 875 or the Sales Team at First National Real Estate Mudgee on 02 6372 3000.